We are a full-service, award winning brand design agency, working with clients and businesses across industries and categories, helping them achieve great things.
Award winning Designer and Creative Director
AG and its founder Alexandros Gavrilakis believe that in order to build a successful brand, you have to live it before you try to create it. Υou need to get to its core, to understand it, to feel its energy. Only then you can make it seem effortless. With a multidisciplinary team of design experts, AG operates internationally and produces work that includes diverse brand identities, products, logos, annual reports, packaging, websites, corporate loyalty programs, fintech products with global reach for clients such as national and international organizations, fabrication laboratories, educational centers, startups, small & large scale corporations. AG’s identities, products and communications have won numerous prestigious Design Awards – including a 1st place prize at The Dieline 2018 Awards in Boston Massachusetts – while their work has been published in leading Design publications & platforms worldwide. Read full summary on Linkedin
Focusing on what is important, respecting the craftsmanship, embracing the details, and never stop believing in the power of a true creative vision.
What we do:
Logo & Brand Mark
Editorial & Book Design
Other Printed Material
Understanding what a product looks like, feels like, and tastes like; what’s its purpose, how it should make you feel and what it should make you think; developing clear yet highly distinctive packaging solutions that connect with their target audience.
Always researching new ideas, we create flexible brand identities and online tools that result in engaging digital experiences and vice versa. We encourage our clients to unlock their digital potential, designing and building eye-catching, functional websites that work on every device. Cornerstones of digital: Website Design (UX/UI), Website Development, Information Architecture, Content Development.
Working with brands across industries and categories helping them achieve great things.
- Coperaco Coffee, NYC
- Athenian Brewery
- Viva Wallet SA
- Agios Nikolaos Municipality
- Gazarte Cultural Hub
- Cardinal The Food Co.
- InterniDesign, AU
- IamExpat in the Netherlands
- Ravago Group
- Vikelas Architects
- Astrolab Fab Lab
- Odyssea Foundation
- A2 Architects
- Gloria Patisserie
- Isla Beach & Food
- Levantes Farm
- Hellenic Accreditation System
- LDK Consultants SA
- Akazoo, Music Service
- LDS Construction SA, UK
- University of Patras
- Project 45, NL
- Ode Fine Foods
- MLY Construction, UK
- RWTG Surf School
- Iris London, UK
- Breaktrough Productions, CY
We’re so proud of our achievements, but we never stop learning new things.
- ADC Awards 2019, New York, Bronze Cube, Levantes Family Farm Packaging
- The Dieline Awards 2019, Chicago, Silver Award, Levantes Family Farm Packaging
- Marking Awards 2019, Shanghai, Visual Award, ODE Fine Foods
- EBGE Awards 2019 Merit, a2architects.gr
- EBGE Awards 2019 Finalist, Viva Wallet Logo
- EBGE Awards 2019 Finalist, Vikelas Architects Logo
- EBGE Awards 2019 Finalist, odyssea.com website
- EBGE Awards 2019 Finalist, Minotticucine Athens
- Ermis Awards 2019 Gold Award, Viva Wallet Rebranding
- Ermis Awards 2019 Bronze Award, A2 Architects Branding
- The Dieline Awards 2018, Boston, Gold Award, ODE Fine Foods
- EBGE Awards 2018 Merit, Levantes Family Farm Illustrations
- EBGE Awards 2018 Merit, Isla Beach Menu
- Ermis Awards 2017 Bronze Award, ODE Fine Foods
- Ermis Awards 2017 Bronze Award, ODE Fine Foods Packaging
- Ermis Awards 2017 Finalist, ODE Fine Foods Brand Identity
- EBGE Awards 2017 First Prize, Gloria Patisserie Advert
- EBGE Awards 2017 Merit, Tears for Ears Logo
- EBGE Awards 2017 Finalist, Building Excellence Logo
- EBGE Awards 2017 Finalist, AG Design Self Promotion
- EBGE Awards 2017 Finalist, Cardinal The Food Company Packaging
- EBGE Awards 2017 Finalist, alexandrosgavrilakis.com website
- Ermis Awards 2016 Bronze Award, Cardinal The Food Company Packaging
- Ermis Awards 2016 Finalist, Gazarte Brand Identity
- Ermis Awards 2016 Finalist, Gazarte Annivarsary Identity
- Ermis Awards 2016 Finalist, Gloria Patisserie Posters
- Ermis Awards 2016 Finalist, Gazarte Posters
- Ermis Awards 2016 Finalist, Gazarte Stage Animations
There are some fantastic graphic design books & publications out there. We are honored to have our work featured in some.
Visual Journal – Vikelas Architects, The Brand Identity – Vikelas Architects, Gestalten.com – Viva Wallet, protothema.gr– Levantes Family Farm, Packaging of the World – Levantes Family Farm, The Greek Foundation – Agios Nikolaos, Archisearch – Agios Nikolaos, Design Mag – Agios Nikolaos, Good Design Exhibition – Nice Foods, ODE Fine Food, Good Design Exhibition – Nice Foods, ODE Fine Foods, Isla , TheDieline – Cardinal Noodles , TheDieline – ODE Fine Foods –, Sandu Publishing China – Gloria Patisserie –, Mindsparkle Mag – ODE Fine Foods –, Packaging of the World – ODE Fine Foods – Grilli TYpe – AG Design – Mindsparkle Mag – AstroLab, Visualgraphc – AstroLab, Archisearch – Gazarte, World Packaging Design – Cardinal Meals & Noodles, Packaging of the World – Cardinal Meals & Noodles, Design Mag – One Year Creative Work, Typeroom – Break Through Productions, Archisearch – Gloria Patisserie, The Brand Identity – Tears for Ears, The Brand Identity – Lydakis Construction Co., Mindsparkle Mag – Lydakis Construction Co., World Packaging Design – Cardinal, Mindsparkle Mag – Tears for Ears, Trend Hunter – Cardinal, Fonts in Use – Tears for Ears, TheDieline – Cardinal, Packaging of the World – Cardinal, Gestalten – Gazarte, Favourite Design – Cardinal
We enjoy what we do, and we have quite a few interesting stories to tell.
Branding & Architecture talk at A&M Group’s 35th Anniversary Branding talk at Moraitis School endorsed by SENJA Greece Brand mentoring at ACEin teams Design Matters. Lecture at MBA International Export Quality Products. Talk at Greek conference of Olive Oil 15’ on Branding. Lecture at Athens University of Economics and Business